Muth Electric gives you peace of mind when it comes to providing full access to electrical and technology services. Today’s healthcare industry is ever-changing. The medical industry needs to function properly while keeping patients and staff safe.
With the ever present strict working environments that have security challenges, infection control, certain hours of work to be performed, as well as major coordination for the projects, we are the leading electrical contractor in the industry. Our experience provides you with better quality, faster scheduling and competitive pricing for the project.
- Muth Electric provides more than electrical services in South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming and Montana by offering multiple other solutions as follows:
- Arc Flash – testing for potential arc flash blasts to keep your facility safe
- Infrared Thermal Imaging – a non-contact technology used to scan your electrical systems to look for problems before they occur
- Electrical Preventative Maintenance – develop the proper preventative maintenance program to protect your operation from failure and downtime
- Fiber & Network Cabling – structured cabling is the integral wiring network that supplies critical information throughout your facility
- Generators – generators are trusted and keep your facility safe and running smoothly even when the conditions are less than desirable
Our work speaks for itself. These are some of our successful healthcare projects:
- South Dakota Veterans Hospital, Hot Springs, SD
- Merrill Hospital, Sioux Center, IA
- Campbell County Health Center, Gillette, WY
- Monument Health, Rapid City, SD
- Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell, SD
- Heart Hospital of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls, SD
- South Dakota Veterans Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Sanford Health, Vermillion, SD
We are ready to visit your facility to take a look at how we can be of service to you.
Visit our website at www.muthelectric.com to find an office near you.