47 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICAL SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Muth Electric is celebrating 47 years of business, and from its first day of operation, Muth Electric has been growing and changing. Formed in 1970 by Dick and Darlene Muth, it has grown from a two-employee company, to one with over 390 employees in 12 locations across South Dakota, Omaha, Nebraska, and Williston, ND. Muth Electric’s gross sales have reached 79 million dollars.
Muth Electric’s scope of work since 1970 has evolved into large commercial and industrial work including hospitals, water and waste water treatment facilities, wind energy, correctional facilities, airport runway lighting, roadway lighting, motel complexes, industrial plants, military facilities, schools, medical clinics, office buildings and major retail stores. Muth Electric has been involved in design/build teams for customers in all types of work.
Our goal at Muth Electric is to provide “Professional Answers for All Your Electrical Needs” utilizing:
- A safety program that ensures your work will be completed in a professional as well as safe manner.
- A team of technicians, fleet of service vehicles, and a complete inventory and equipment at each of our locations.
- Electronic dispatching to a fleet of tablets that record exactly what was completed for accuracy of billing.
- A two-year warranty on all work completed in the Service Department and on Design Build Projects.
- A 24-hour, seven day a week emergency service network for when you need it most, no matter what time of day.
- The latest in technology from our CAD and electronic estimating to complete electronic information on projects.
- Weekly project management production and job costing reports are produced and analyzed closely.
- A history of projects completed with finished project quality in mind – and customer referrals to back it up.
- Embracing of complete Lean Construction Concepts by our entire team to provide the most efficient finished project possible.
- Regular training of employees to build skills in these constantly changing areas.
- A prefabrication shop to add even more efficiency on your project, adding more value to your project at a lower cost.
- Muth Technology, our data and technology cabling division, to install even the most sensitive cable and fiber networks.
The team of employees at Muth Electric has played the most important part in the growth and advancement of our company. Their extra effort and desire for a new challenge helped Muth Electric to attain a finished project that has encouraged growth and expansion. The employees at Muth Electric have an overall goal to do first what is best for the customer. This has been very instrumental in the success of Muth Electric.
Muth Electric looks forward to many more years of serving customers. In order for this to happen, we need the continued efforts of our employees that are making their careers a success within our company. We thank you for your interest in Muth Electric.